Friday, December 31, 2010

goodbye 2010.

2010 was a good year.
I will miss it muchly.
But I'm also excited for 2011. :)


Will you be single over winter? nope :) 
How old is the last person you kissed? seventeen 
Has someone ever made a promise and broke it? I'm sure that they have, but it was probably silly stuff, cause I don't really remember anything major.
Did you date anyone over the summer? yep, and I'm still with them :)
Do you think someone likes the same person you do? I wouldn't be suprised...Tyler is smokin.
Do you miss your past? not really. I love things like they are right now.
 Would you rather spend a day outside with friends or inside alone? outside with friends...duh
This time last year, do you remember who you liked? Yeah, so awkward.
Last awkward moment? when brianna asked this guy at the Landing to take a picture of us, and he took one of himself instead... Who are you missing? brianna and tyler, but they are coming over tonight!!
Are there certain things that can’t be joked about with you?  my looks, and my weight. I'm really self concious.
Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with an T? yep! the only person I have ever kissed is Tyler.
Have you ever kissed someone who’s name started with an J? hahahahahaha, no.
What’s a fact about the last person who had their arms around you? He is EXTREMELY talented, and I want to be with him forever.
What do you currently hear right now? one of my favorite bands, Deas Vail, the washer and dryer, my computer keys tapping.
Do you know anyone that smokes weed? none of my friends, but I'm sure I know someone. 
Is the last person you kissed older than you? nope, ten months younger.
How has the week been? fantastic! Brianna and I went to Branson for two days to go to Silver Dollar City, and Shopping at the Tanger, the Landing, and Target. Tyler and I MAJORLY cleaned out my room,  I got to spend some time with Brooke and Melissa, and tonight is New Years! It's been a perfect way to spend the last week of 2010.
Are you slowly drifting away from someone? nah, we drifted away pretty fast unfortunately.
Who saw your last kiss? no one, unless Troy was spying.
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yeah, but not thirds.
What were you doing before you got on the computer? Eating lunch.
Could you handle living together with the last personyou texted? oh for sure :)
Were you happy when you woke up today? I don't really have a legit reason not to be happy, so yeah.You’re locked in a room with the person you last kissed, problems? nope, not at all.
Where is the person you last kissed at this moment? his house, probably sleeping.
Is there someone who can ALWAYS make you smile? I smile a lot, so really anyone can! But the people that make me smile most are Tyler and Brianna :) 
Do you get along with everyone in your family? Yeah pretty much, I mean we all argue sometimes, but we're just a normal family.
Why do you and your best friend fight? well one time in 1st grade, I called her a Poisonous Mushroom and she called me a Brat. Other than that little spat, I don't think we have ever fought :)
Have you ever tripped in publis? Too many times to count. It doesn't really bother me anymore.
Do you like long hugs? Only with Tyler, otherwise its awkward.
Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone? I need Jesus, and Tyler and Brianna. Literally? I don't really understand how that changes the question.
What’s more important, trust or happiness? hmmmm, tricky. I think I'll have to say trust, because if you don't truly trust anyone, how can you be happy? I trust my boyfriend and my best friend with all my heart, and I am very happy.
What’s the biggest annoyance in your life right now? acne. UGH.
Are you a patient person? I like to think so
Do you believe in true love? YES.What is today’s date? Dec. 31st
Who was the last person to call you baby/babe? no one. Tyler and I both hate that lol :)
When you’re at the grocery store do you use the self checkout? no, I usually break it.
What is your relationship status? takenandhappy.
Has anyone ever given you roses? no, roses are soooo expensive, and I would probably kill them anyways.
If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive? haha no. I took a quiz once on Facebook, and it said I would survive a full year in a Zombie Apocalypse, but I think it was lying.
What color are your eyes? green and blue.
How tall are you? 5’5”
Who was the last person to say they loved you and when? Tyler before I went to sleep last night.
Do you like your parents? yep
Do you secretly like someone? nope, I think it's pretty obvious.
Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? My wonderful Grandma.
Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep? SLEEP. Sleep is perfection.
Do you look more like your mom or your dad? Neither.
How long does it take you to shower? 15-20 minutes. 
Can you do splits? yep.
Are you flexible? a teensy bit.
What did you do on New Years Eve? went to Melissas and played the Hannah Montana wii game, and ate way to many cheese balls.


Happy New Year Everyone!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment