Wednesday, December 1, 2010

food glorious food

I am sitting at work, and I feel I am going to die from starvation. For some reason my sharp stabs of hunger have had me looking up picture of food.
Makes sense right?
no not really...








contrary to what you might be thinking, today has actually been quite productive.
I got an A(!!!!!!!!) on my final paper in Composition. If I had gotten anything other than an A I think I would have passed out. I put so much effort into that stupid thing, and I'm glad to see it paid of.
Then my business group partner and I got together to finish our business plan. I am SO GLAD that wretched thing is done. so glad. so glad. so glad.
After all that productiveness occured I came to work. Which is where I sit now, being completely unproductive. I have been creepin peoples facebooks, reading every blog on my list, googling random things, looking up pictures of food, and playing a grand total of 15 games of spider solitaire.
wow.
In other news...
This was such a great show. It was like an appropriate soap opera for kids 14 and under.
Naturally, I loved it.
Joe and Stella had me on pins and needles, Nick and Macy's coming together brought tears to my eyes, and Kevin as usual was comic relief. but thats why we love him.

also, where in the world is miley cyrus? she like completely dropped off the face of the planet after he skanky "can't be tamed" music video.
I still love her hair.

3 comments:

  1. That apple thing looks DELICIOUS!!!!!!!! Also you said skanky ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh I know right?? I made one today for lunch! so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree!! The apple thing look divine!! ;) I love apples and peanut butter!!

    ReplyDelete