Wednesday, May 18, 2011

ups and downs.


I have been dealing with a complete rollercoaster of emotions lately.  I feel sad all the time for really no reason, and it has just really bogged down my last couple of weeks.
After I posted my last blog, I almost deleted it because it seemed so lame. But then I thought that in life, you can't delete your emotions. You can't delete how you felt at a certain time.
I think a lot of the contributing factors to my mood swings were the stress of finals week, plus working a 40+ hour week on top of that. 
Finals week just isn't really my cup of tea I guess.

Welp, I have a huge headache, and I need to get back to these helpless testers.

Hasta Luego,
Karasyn

1 comment:

  1. oh i am like that at the moment too ~ halfway through my degree finals and just all over the place. i finish on wednesday though and cannot wait!

    chin up sweetie, hope you feel better soon
    x

    ReplyDelete