Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hello again.

It's true: I am the worlds worst blogger. Do I care? Nah. Do you? Probably not.
annnnnyways, I haven't blogged in like a super long time. Probably because I have nothing to share with the world, and also because so far this has been the summer of suck. But oh well, things can only get better from here!...right?
I can't promise any consistent blogging, because like a mentioned above, I really don't have anything to write about. However, I get a great kick out of documenting things and posting them on the internet in hopes that someone might read them. Weird, I know.
I've tried to do some brainstorming about a "theme" for this blog, and I can't think of anything. I could never ever be a fashion blogger, because (1.) I am a repeat outfit offender, (2.) I don't have enough cute clothes, (3.) My camera is crap, I can't take a decent picture to save my life and neither can my boyfriend, (4.) because it's summer. In the summer I live in distressed jean shorts, and layering tees. There is nothing that cute or inspiring about that!
Really, I just suck at putting outfits together, and I only wear dresses to church. I am hopeless. 

Well, there you have it. My epiphany of the day. Have a great one. KayBye.

No comments:

Post a Comment