Monday, June 27, 2011

big spender.

I am a girl born and bred in Springfield Missouri. I have never lived anywhere else.
This being said, my wardrobe comes from places like Forever 21, Pac Sun, Target, and of course Thrift Stores. I have never been to an actual Urban Outfitters, or Anthropologie store. I browse their websites daily, and have recieved their catalogs for years, but being a slightly small town girl, I just can not justify some of the prices of things on their websites.
HOWEVER, I caved and let the materialist in me take over my brain, and my debit card.
This is what I bought...
this "coloring book" duvet cover. I'm redecorating my room this summer (thank heavens!) and I wanted a more subtle color scheme with pops of color, and I think that this is just pefect.

In order to get free shipping, I had to spend just I little bit more, so I splurged and bought these.



So there you have it, my very first Urban Outfitters purchases. Aren't you proud?

Also, the other day I was looking up random stuff on ebay, and I found this bag that I am absolutely in love with:

ummmmmm holy cute?
is is worth $88 though? that is my big problem.

4 comments:

  1. WHOOHOO!!!! I didn't know youlived in Springfield, jeeze. I need to pay more attention! I hate the limited shopping in that town! Anyways, it loooove your duvet cover. LOVE. Sometimes it's good to splurge and treat yourself to something nice, ya?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha it's all good! I'm glad you like the cover! That means a lot since you seem to have such great taste in decor and stuff :) and it REALLY is nice! I'm excited for it to get here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need one of those duvet covers IMMEDIATELY! These are such swanky purchases :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha :) I'm not usually a such a swanky purchaser!

    ReplyDelete