Thursday, July 21, 2011

on the agenda for today:

1. HAIR CUT!
What I'm going for is a gros in between these two pictures...
I want these bangs,

and this length.

My hair is like WAY long right now, and so are my bangs.
Exhibit A:

see? Not cute. I haven't gotten it cut in almost a year. I know, I know thats gross, and yes, I have major split ends. I'm just scared about getting my hair cut, due to a horrific hair cut that I got the summer of my sophomore year of high school. However, my friend Breigh is a student at The System, and she iscutting my hair today. Her hair is always super cute, so I think that my head is in good hands here :)

2: I have GOT to finish organizing my new room!
everything is coming together, and I am so excited to post pics of what the finished product looks like!

3: Tyler might come over.
this is my favorite thing about today. For obvious reasons. I mean look at the guy...
yeah, I know. I lucked out somehow. He is way hot, and I am way...something. But hopefully I am hot too after todays haircut.

On the agenda for tomorrow:
Work. Blah.  I mean, yay! haha :)

and THEN, me and my bestest ever friend Brianna are going to McDonalds to get yummy fifty cent cones, and start our Harry Potter movie marathon!
I have read all the books and loved them,but I have never seen the movies. I know, I am a horrible fan. oh well.

Have a lovely day!

xo,
Karasyn

2 comments:

  1. I think you'll look good with those bangs. I need a haircut too! My bangs are too long and my hair is just blah right now.

    ReplyDelete