Friday, July 1, 2011

thrifting day.


yesterday, I went with my best friend Brianna, and my boyfriends sister (also my friend) to go thrifting! 
I would post pictures of my wonderful bounty of other peoples old junk that I bought, but my camera is completely broken. This is a very good thing because that camera was so old, but thankfully it's still under warranty at Best Buy, so I'm gonna run out there today to exchange it for the new and improved version! So it's basically like getting a free camera. Yay me! 

My bedroom makeover is going along swimmingly, and yesterday my duvet cover arrived via UPS. It is even more perfect in person, and I am so glad that I splurged. No buyers remorse for this girl!

I bought several embroidery hoops yesterday, so when I get some free time I am going to make this:

cute, no?





1 comment: