Monday, November 1, 2010

catching up.

Day 19
Something You Miss

I really miss all of my old friends from high school. I should have made more of an effort to keep up with them over the summer, but babysitting kind of took over my life and I never saw anyone. We all need to have a coffe/cupcake reunion post haste!

I miss being little and everything seeming so huge and exciting. When I was little, I seriously thought that the Ozark Empire Fair was the coolest thing ever. My year revolved around when the fair was coming to town again. I loved bright lights, the funnell cakes, and picking a plastic duck out of a cheap swimming pool to win a plushie toy. Now that I'm older, the fair just seems sparse and dirty. Riding a ride that creaks and was literally put together over night freaks me out, and I pretty much bark at the thought of comsuming deep fried dough. Ick! On this same note would be christmas. While getting awesome stuff from my parents is neat and wonderful, I wish Santa was real. Because that was so much more exciting! Though we still play the Santa game because Troy is still little :)

Day 20
Nicknames
I don't really have that many, but here are some...
Care-Bear(from middle school when care-bears were cool, and though that my name kind of sounding like it was cool too.)
Lari( the explanation is too long, though many people at church still call me this)

boringly enough, most people just call me Karasyn, and I'm cool with that :) I love my name!

Day 21
A picture of you.


taken on my webcam...boring, I know.


Day 22
Favorite City

My favorite city is Los Angeles :)






1 comment:

  1. Hi! So nice to meet you and thank you for entering my giveaway - Good luck! :) This post made me ache a little for LA too! :)

    ReplyDelete