Sunday, August 22, 2010

4 Simple Goals :)


I read blogs A LOT. Recently I was inspired on one of my absolute favorites (A Beautiful Mess) to create a list of four simple goals that I would like to complete before this school year is done.
I've toyed around a lot with the idea of creating an 18 before 19 list of goals, but having 19 things that I HAVE to do before May 22 just seemed completely overwhelming, and I know that I would put myself down if I didn't get them accomplished.
So that being said, I think that four sounds like a good number :)

Goal Number One
Making the best grades that I can possibly make.
I start my first year of college tomorrow, and I don't want to make straight A's a goal because I don't know if I will be capable of such a thing. If I get a B in a class I will be okay with it, but only if a B is the best that I can earn.

Goal Number Two
Make reading my bible and praying a priority.
Usually I find it somewhat difficult to find time to read my bible and pray, and that is really lame of me. Reading the bible in the morning isn't my thing because I am NOT a morning person AT ALL. And reading at night isn't my thing either, because I get tired and put it off. So I think that the perfect solution to this is to make sureto read my bible when I get home from school everyday. I won't get online or start my homework until I have read my bible and prayed :)

Goal Number Three
Make time for my friends and my boyfriend
Thats pretty much self explanatory. I don't want to get so caught up with my school work that I lose the ones that mean the most to me.

Goal Number 4
Make at least one thing a week. I really love to make stuff and I want to get into the habit of making things instead of watching TV or messing around on facebook. I think it will be good for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment