Monday, August 16, 2010

sometimes I complain...



This is my face. My expression serves as a wonderful discription of my feelings about the camping trip that I endured this weekend. It was HOT HOT HOT. And I don't mean like, I felt a bit warm, I mean like HOT. I was sweating that whole time, which was totally gross and I hate sweating so bad! It was SO hot that I actually got into the lake. I HATE lakes. This is mostly due to the fact that I have an intense fear of fish and just being in deep water in general. I think its because I can't see anything, and I am seriously afraid that some giant, scaly, man eating thing is going to pull me down underwater and swallow me in one gulp. I am completely serious. I really don't like the wilderness. It is torture.

Today was a goodish day I guess, I started off the day babysitting at 8 a.m. So far, my entire summer has consisted of me waking up at an ungodly hour to watch other peoples extremely bratty and extremely annying children. I mean I like kids but these four are seriously the devil. Its all I can do to be patient with them. But good news! Tomorrow is my last day watching these little bundles of joy!! Now I can finally have a life...for three days out of the one hundred and five that is glorious summer vacation.

The end of my day was really good though, because I went to my wonderful boyfriend Tylers house and that made my stinky morning all better, because seriously he is the sweetest guy ever and I love him very much!

okay, well thats about all I've got.



I like purple lately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment