Monday, August 30, 2010

interview.

I'm about to go in for my first ever interview.
I am so so so so nervous.
I wish I had a four leaf clover with me, even though they don't work, I still think it would make me feel better.

There. Thats a bit better, cause technically it will be going into the interview with me since I'm carrying my laptop with me.
I have no idea what they are going to ask, and I'm afraid than many "ummms" and "uhhhs" and "likes" are going to emit from my mouth, along with many many finger runs through my bangs.
those are my nervous habits.
Also what if they ask me something about the economy or the political make up of china or what good sales are going on a bath and body works right now? I don't know the answers to any of those questions!
EEEEEeeeeeKKKKKKkkkkk!
okay. I'm just going to take a deeeeeeeep breath and everything will be okay. Right?...right.

No comments:

Post a Comment