Friday, August 13, 2010

hello friday

Hello :)
So I thought I would start a new blog since my old one with filled with a bunch of senseless rambling from the drama filled days of high school. I don't really have a specific genre that I'm going with as of now. I'll just post whatever I feel like. I'm going camping this afternoon with my youth group, and I have never considered myself an outdoorswomen and living in the town with the largest BassPro in the world and some of the prettiest lakes thirty minutes away,it is considered somewhat a sin to not be tickled pink at the prospect of a weekend spent with zero air conditioning and no showers. So here are some pictures that I found (all from we heart it) to make me a little more excited about spending the weekend in the heat :)






this one is absolutely magical. I think if I could make a campground look like this I might actually like the great outdoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment