Friday, September 24, 2010

chinese food, coca cola, and robin hood.

school was okay today I suppose.
english= reading a story and being dismissed after twenty minutes. which was niiice.
computer apps= doing a step by step easy peasy in class assignment.
pls= completely bombing a pop quiz, and talking about the new law in missouri against strippers.
speech= I'm not really sure.I started doodling and daydreaming, and hardly listened a bit. shame. on.me.

Lunch was great through! My wonderful wonderful boyfriend Tyler, (geeez I could not be more cheesy) rescued me from spending three hours by my lonesome, and took me out to lunch. and the sweetest part is, that I got me my favoritest food in the world, which is chinese food. and he HATES chinese food. this also made me feel very guilty, but then he stopped and got himself a chicken sandwich so I didn't feel guilty anymore :)

then I went to work, which was okay. I had a huge headache so that sucked though. I don't know what is up with my headaches lately, but hopefully they will decide to stop making appearances! However, it did give me an excuse to stop by sonic and get a coke :)

then I went to Tylers house, and I played with his adorable dog chloe while he gave a guitar lesson, and then we watched Robin Hood. It was a lovely evening.

oh yes, if you say coca cola over and over again it is super fun! ...well at least to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment