Monday, September 6, 2010

mybrainhurts.

from studying so long for my principles of business test.
I really love college so far, but I hate the no study guide before a test thing.
It seems as if I'm cramming in every possible piece of information into my brain.
anyways, here is some cute stuff via weheart it as usual :)
I just love this song :) It reminds me of my wonderful boyfriend Tyler every time I hear it.

I love this quote because sometimes I find myself gossiping, and I know that its wrong, but I do it anyway. I don't want to have a small mind, so I try to keep this in my head whenever I start to "discuss people"

I just think that this sunshine is the cutest thing. It is the background on my laptop right now, and I think that it is perfect for fall!

Speaking of fall, I am so so so glad that it has finally decided to get here, because it has been one HOT summer in Springfield Missouri. That is for sure!
Well I guess I'm going to go study some more, and I think that I'll sew something before I go to bed.
My fingers and brain need something more stimulating than just reading and writing down vocab words!

No comments:

Post a Comment