Tuesday, September 28, 2010

emotions often overwhelm me.

So I read a lot of blogs, and it seems like everyone these days is pregnant.
Someday I want a baby.
I want one soooooo bad it is not even funny.
Not now, but some day when I am married and me and my husband decide that we are financially stable, and fully prepared to bring a life into this world.
I haven't listened to Regina Spektor lately, but today she came up on my iPod with her song "On The Radio" and there was one line that really stood out to me.
It goes like this...
"and you take that love you made, and stick it into some, someone else's heart, pumping someone else's blood"
Thats what a baby is. It is a product of love. Everything that is in that baby, is the love between you and your husband.
I think that is absolutely incredible.
Someday I'm going to be a mom to a precious, wonderful, baby that is a result of the love between me and it's daddy.
wow.
all of this completely overwhelms me.
sidenote: NO i am not pregnant. AT ALL. If I was pregnant, I assure you that it would be a complete miracle, and I was giving a virgin birth to jesus' brother or sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment