Thursday, September 23, 2010

ladeedah.

Today when I got home I watched the newest episode of Hannah Montana Forever.
I don't care how big of a skank Miley Cyrus is, I think she is hillarious and I LOVE that show.
After that I cooked some chicken nuggets, and ate an apple ever though I really really wanted fries, because we are learning about nutrition in Lifetime Wellness, and my appetite has flown the coop.
While I was eating I surfed around a bit on Netflix and found this random A&E Indie Movie called American Teen. I enjoyed it kinda, and it was suprisingly realistic.
then I had a headache and I took a nap.
funfun.
Now I really want to go to a flea market to find bags of vintage scrap fabric for a new project that I am working on, but I'm not feeling motivated enough, so I'm just going to sit here instead.
I am so lame.


No comments:

Post a Comment