Wednesday, September 8, 2010

secret.

So I have decided that I'm going to keep this particular blog a secret, and make it like a journal or something.
I have been really bad a personal blogging lateley, well pretty much the whole summer.
I kept a pretty consistent blog about my life and everything sophomore through senior year. I'm really glad that I did that, but it was filled with a bunch of stuff that doesn't really apply to my life anymore so I desided to create a new blog. And here it is.
Yesterday Tyler and I celebrated our five monthaversary together. I can not believe that I have been with the love of my life for five whole months.
I never thought that I would ever meet a guy and instantly know that this is the man that I'm going to marry someday. But after I met Tyler, I just KNEW. And it was the most incredible feeling ever.
I love him so much, and he loves me so much, and that is how it is going to stay forever.
Tyler is the best in the entire world.
He is my best friend. I LOVE HIM! I just can't say it enough how much I truly truly love him.
I can't wait to marry him. At this point we're looking at two years before we can officially tie the knot, and two years has never seemed so long. I want to marry this man, and love him, and fall asleep in his arms, and wake up in the morning and see his lovely face, and just be with him always. I want to have kids and watch them grow up and know that they are a little bit of him and a little bit of me. I wonder about them a little bit everyday, and its just so weird to know that in five years I could have a kid. I could be a mom. Its absolutely crazy, but the best kind of crazy. There is nothing that I want more.
I wish that my friends would have stayed with me through this. Brianna is the only one that is always there for me, and I love her so much for that. She has saved my life!
I really don't know what I did to my friends. It's like I finally got a boyfriend, and they all ditched me.
I think that they expected me to change but I didn't. And what really really hurts, is that they always tell me that they want to hang out and then they never invite me to stuff. and when I try to get with them they're busy.
It doesn't make sense.
oh well.

1 comment:

  1. It's not a secret anymore!!!! I found it!!!! Yay I won hide and seek!!!!! I was never good at that game before, but I might be getting better, or maybe I am just lucky, but you hid and I sought! I won! I won! I won!

    Just kidding.... but I think you are awesome, by the way!!!! And your blogs are always so pretty and cute!!!! I envy you!

    Now that I have found your secret blog I am going to scurry around the funeral home in a maniacle manner. Yes, feel free to imagine this humoriously funny act of frivolity!

    Did I mention that you are AMAZING!!!!!! Love you! <3 Bri...

    ReplyDelete