Thursday, February 17, 2011

the big ole future.

Whenever Tyler and I talk about getting married,we always come up on the subject of where we want to live. Ulitmately, where we live depends on where his music ministry takes him, and I've told him a million times that even if God plants us in the middle of the Alaskan tundra, I will be perfectly happy. 
Anyways, Tyler usually says that he wants to live in California someday. At first, this thought made me a little sad because I've lived here in good old Missouri ever since forever. But I've been thinking lately about how gosh darn awesome it would be to live in Cali.
There is a university there in MALIBU, that Tyler has thought about going to before after he does his stuff at Evangel here in Springfield.
Thinking about living in a place so beautiful, and Tyler fulfilling all his dreams there too makes me so incredibly happy to think about.
I can't begin to imagine the greatness of waking up every morning next to Tyler, hearing the ocean waves, and just knowing that we have a brand new place to build our lives, and a future together.
Our kids could grow up surfing with weekend trips to Disney Land.
it really just sounds too good to be true.
Like I said before, when I think of leaving Springfield it makes me sad inside. This place is all I've ever known, and leaving it would be both scary and hard for me. But then I think about how I would be going on this huge new adventure with the man that I love.

Sorry, this post was a bunch of rambling and it probably didn't make much sense. As many things that I say don't haha. I just had to get my thoughts out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment