Tuesday, February 1, 2011

how I have spent my snow day.

Yay for snow days!
As much as I really hate the cold, and snow, and just pretty much winter in general, I have welcomed this snow day with opened arms.
Its so nice to have a day just to relax and breathe a bit.
here is what I've done...
I started off the day by playing Just Dance 2.
BEST GAME EVER.


yummy coffee :)

I taught my cat how to play piano.
Just kidding, this is some random picture I found on google. but I thought it would be funny. Or maybe you just had to be there.
But I practiced piano, so yay me!
(also, my cat it MUCH better looking, and is already a piano prodigy. Therefore he does not need my teaching.)

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.
Eeep! I'm taking this book slow because it's the last one, and therefore the end of a wonderful series.
Finishing up a series always makes me sad.

Watched the latest Pretty Little Liars. This show is my guilty pleasure for sure.

played nertz.


messed around in illustrator. LOVE the mac. It's a lifesaver. 


poured, and still pouring over the latest Anthro lookbook.
tonight, we are watching It Takes Two, and eating Chocolate Chip Pancakes and Bacon.
DELISH!

hope that all you snowed in peoples are having a lovely snowday!! :)

1 comment:

  1. this is sooo funny!!! :) we are like the same person!!!

    i got up and played just dance 2, drank copious amounts of coffe and watched my guilty pleasure show (days) and then i just got done practicing piano too!!! kind of creepy.... lol ;)

    hope you're having a great snow day and tomorrow as well!! i think since we don't have church or school tomorrow we should try to hang out. surely the half mile separating us can't be too difficult of a trek, right? lol :D

    ReplyDelete