Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm really bad at remembering things.

So apparently, I forgot all about wedding wednesday last week. I am so ashamed of myself. Actually, not really because this is my blog, so I do what I want! And right now I want to do a "wedding wednesday". So here it is!
I know that I said I wanted several unstacked cakes, but I really really love this little birdie topper.

Both these pictures I find inspiring. Starting on the left, I LOVE the idea of sewing up a bunch of these little hearts and just hanging them in random places. I think it would be pretty adorable :) On the right, I also LOVE the idea of having fire pits! I know it sounds kinda weird, but I want my wedding to be casual and fun, and how fun would it be to be able to roast marshmellows and make s'mores?

I like painted furniture. I like furniture outdoors. I also like strawberries.

I adore this style of dress. It's elegant and flowy, while being relaxed and fun.


I have always loved babys breath. I never thought about a full boquet of just babys breath, but looking at this picture, I LOVE it!!

Well thats all the inspiration for this week!

So far, today has been super lazy. I've read, and watched this seasons The Bachelor pretty much all day. I like snowdays, but I'm starting to feel a bit caged in.
Annnnnd, I just got the emergency text saying that there is no school again tomorrow.
fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment