Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I can't think of a title.

I, Karasyn Lindsey, am very proud of myself. I have made an actually attempt to make my life a more healthy one. 
This past week (since last wednesday) I have gotten on my wii fit every single day for at least 30 minutes, and have burned at least 100 calories! :)
I have also lost two pounds! Though I think that is due to not snacking like it's going out of style.
I can already feel a change in my body, I'm not as tired in the mornings, my skin is clearing up, and I have a boost in self confidence.
I have only drank soda twice. I had a diet sprite zero(does that even count??) on monday when I had lunch with Brianna, because it came with my meal, and I'm drinking a coke right now due to the fact that I have a splitting headache.
Also, I have not been snacking, and when I do snack I force myself to eat an apple. I have also eaten a salad, which is a HUGE accomplishment for me, because usually I hate all edible greenery. It is for rabbits. However, I shall persevere for the sake of my well-being.
Brianna and I are going to the gym on friday, and I couldn't be more stoked! I'm so pumped to work out!   Did I really just say that??...weird.

1 comment:

  1. Soooo excited for Friday!! :D I think it's going to be great to work out with one of my favorite people so that we can keep each other accountable. :) :) :) Thanks for helping me out!! I probably wouldn't do this by myself

    ReplyDelete