Tuesday, March 8, 2011

waiting for summer.



today is one of those days when I want summer SO bad.
I'm so tired of the rain, and the cold, and the icy wind.
I want the heat, the breeze, and the feel of the sunshine on my shoulders.
Since I am getting so restless this winter, I have made a pact with myself that I am going to spend more time outside this summer.
I can't wait for long walks outside, riding my bike, and swimming in the pool :)
I also want to go back to Disney World SO STINKIN BAD!!! I am trying to convince my parents that this will a be a quite necessary trip due to the fact that Troy is the ripe age of nine, and has not yet been to a single Disney park! Also, I desprately need to go back, because I need a new princess pen (BEST PEN EVER.seriously) and my cat chewed up my little foam mickey head key-chain so I need a replacement. I see those as perfectly resonable reasons for trekking down to florida this summer ;) hopefully my parents will understand that too.





No comments:

Post a Comment