Monday, March 21, 2011

blab.

I've been pretty quiet on the blog lately. I don't know why, I just haven't had much to say I guess.
My spring break just finished, and today is my first day back at school and work. Yay...
I really just wish that they would just take out spring break all together. It just puts me in a funk, and I don't feel like doing school work (or really anything for that matter) ever again. Also, this time last year I was in Disney World having the time of my life. So really, every single spring break will suck after that one!

I really miss Tyler bunches. He's in Colorado shreddin' the gnar with the high school group. I am slightly jealous of him. I think I'm only jealous that he is out of school and having fun while I'm here all alone in an empty testing center. I am NOT jealous of the fact that he is out on a freezing cold mountain and partaking in a sport. Because I hate sports.

Annnyways...
Looking for a prom dress is hard. Like super hard. I think I will just wear jeans and a t-shirt and call it a day.

I also found a super cute summer dress at JCPenney today for a whopping $8! It's super cute :)

I'm bored now. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. I know, I know, I know!!! I miss Disney World soooooo much!!!

    ReplyDelete