Monday, April 4, 2011

In the middle of my little mess, I forget how big I'm blessed.

as I have mentioned on here before, I am a chronic worrier. I worry about every single little thing. Lately I've been worrying about getting every thing ready for a HUGE event that is going to take place about a year from now. The thought that in a little over a year, I am going to be completely independent of my parents has a habit of freaking me out. 
Last week, I let little things annoy me. I also let Satan get to my heart, and completely discourage me that everything will work out. I have a hard time putting my full trust in God somethimes (correction:MOST of the time) because I have a really hard time trusting in something that I can not see. I know that's a lame excuse, but it's true. I'm the kind of person that needs things laid out in front of me so I can see how everything will work out. However, I know with all my heart that God is going to be with us all of the way.
I'm trying my hardest to follow God in this. I know that a lot of  people think that mine and Tylers plans are absolutely crazy. Getting married at 20 while we're both still in college, is probably something that most people think is stupid and careless. But after spending this whole weekend praying, and really truly seeking God's will in all of this together, we are more sure than ever that this is what God wants of us. I know that he is going to use both of us in amazing ways together. I am so excited.
I know that the first several years are going to be rough. Don't think that I don't! I don't think that marriage is just a fun game of "house" and that we can always go running back to our parents when things get hard. Both of our families are being SO supportive though, and have told us repeatedly that they are gonna be here for us whenever.
Like I said, I know people think that we're crazy kids who just wanna go play house for a while. That is the opposite of true. Tyler is my one true love, that God put on this earth just for me. To help me, and to show me a picture of Gods love. I know that people think it's crazy because we're each others first boyfriend and girlfriend. But that is what I prayed for ever since I can remember praying for my future husband. I LOVE TYLER. and I am so over caring what people think.
Not many people follow this blog, but if you are reading this post, could you please keep Tyler and I in  your prayers? It would be very very much appreciated :)

2 comments:

  1. I most definitely will and I do!! I love you guys so much and I will support you in any way that I can and trust your judgment!! :) :) :)

    I am so thankful that God has given me you guys as such wonderful friends!!! I really truly mean that!!! I want to help you in ANY way I can with this. It's going to be hard, for sure, but you guys have a lot of support even if there are skeptics out there. Planning a wedding is going to be super stressful and I want you to know I will share in any responsibility in planning that you need, 'cause that's what best friends are for!! I love you guys and I pray continually for you!!! <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's no way you could be anything less than sincere. It's a little crazy that you are getting married so fast but I believe that you happen to be very lucky and found exactly what was meant for you on the first shot. I know I don't know tyler like at all but I can tell he is perfect for you and you are perfect for him from the way you talk about him. I have never felt that way I still have always felt like I needed to put my defenses up. I'm glad you didn't this time. I'm proud of you <3 your wedding is going to be beautiful and so is your life together.

    ReplyDelete