Thursday, April 14, 2011

just because this needs to be said...


I don't ever think that I will understand cyber bullying. I've noticed a lot of bloggers that I follow talking about really mean "annon" comments that they get, and I think that's really sad.
No one deserves to be told mean things, but especially not by someone who they probably don't even know, hiding under the anonymity of the internet.
I know that when you create a blog, facebook, tumblr, etc. you are knowingly putting yourself out there for everyone to see. Thats why it is so important to pick and choose which part of your lives are going to be personal, and what parts are okay to share. 
Thankfully, I have never experienced mean comments from anyone, on any site that I use.
I use my blog, to document memories, and things that I find inspiring, and sometimes just to vent. I realize that things that I say, are completely my opinion and some people that read them may disagree.
That is COMPLETELY okay! If everyone thought the same about everything, this world would be so boring!
Blogging is a wonderful outlet for me. I know that I don't have many followers, but I'm honestly okay with that.
All the bloggers that I follow are all beautiful and creative people, and even though I don't know them, it makes me sad whenever people are mean to them , and constantly put them down. It is completely rediculous.
This being said, I'm going to go out there and spread some positive blog-love! 

I hope that every single one of you have a good day!

xo,
Karasyn 

No comments:

Post a Comment