Monday, April 18, 2011

gobbledygook


I don't understand why people are so quick to assume. All it does is hurt peoples feelings and make everything messed up in the end.
I've tried really hard to balance a serious relationship, friends, church, school, and work this year, and I thought I was doing an okay job of it. I mean, thats a lot of stuff!
Apparently, I'm not doing to hot.
I wish that people would understand that I don't spend all my time with Tyler. At. All. We don't ever see each other during the week except for wednesday nights. And that is only for like five minutes.
We hang out all day on saturday usually, because that is our day.
If I ever miss something church related, like bible study, it is PURELY school related. I can assure you that when I would much rather be at church with all those lovely people, I am in my room buryied to my nose in books and notes and stuff. NOT with Tyler.
Though it's nobodies business anyways, but for some reason, when it comes to me, assunptions are always made.

It makes me really sad that people think that I've turned into a boyfriend obsessed snob who doesn't want to be friends with anyone else. That is SO not true!
I love all my friends so stinkin much, and it breaks my heart to think that I have led them to believe that.

I just don't know what to do anymore.
It seems as if no matter what I do, I can't make everyone happy.
But maybe I just need to stop worrying about everyone and just focus on the people that are truly there for me.
There are going to be some roughish times coming up for Tyler and I soon, and I'm going to need all the love and support from friends that I can get.

Maybe I need to work more on my balance.
I guess time will tell how all this works out.


In other news, I got my TOMs today!
I am so excited to customize them!

4 comments:

  1. It's not just you. People assume the worst because the worst has happened. They've had friends that have hurt them in the way so they assume you are doing it to. Just tell them they don't know what they are talking about and that you don't have to give a schedule of your life to them. Because they aren't your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for toms!!!!! <3
    karasyn, i promise i will never assume things (anymore) and will always talk to you about things. i want to be there for you. always!!!

    cheer up 'cause we got some cute shoes to make!!!! and maybe a cupcake date in the near future???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke: Thats very true, for some reason I always feel like I have to explain everything that I do to everyone.

    Brianna: I promise that this wan't dirested towards you at all :) and YES we do! We will have the cutest toms in all the world! and a cupcake sounds lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always feel that way too. But really people don't care. They only care that what you are doing makes them happy. In a lot of cases not every.

    ReplyDelete