Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Random Wednesday

I think that this will be my motto until this semester ends. Something about this semester is just off, and I don't really like it that much. I'm fed up with being stuck at a community college, and not knowing what I want to do with my life. Some days I just feel so lost. However, I cannot let this bog me down. I find that as a person, I am an emotional timebomb. I am the first to admit that this is not a very fantastic quality, but it's what I am,so you can take it or leave it. This being said, I am going to try my absolute hardest to be positive and try my hardest to end this less than wonderful semester on a good note. I pre-registered for all my Fall 2011 classes today, and I am very pleased with how that worked out. Yay!

I am such a geek when it comes to outer space. I think that planets are fascinating and terrifying at the same time. They are absolutely beautiful.


I really really wish that I liked sushi. But I don't like cold meat or fish, so I don'think that I would like it that much. I've never tried it, I'm too scared. Perhaps I shall do it someday, but maybe not. I am such a baby when it comes to trying new foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment