Thursday, April 7, 2011

prom: what to wear?

okay, so I guess that "what to wear?" really isn't the huge question, because I already have my dress.
wanna see?
okay, sweet! here she is...

sorry about the super grainy picture...it's the best JCP had.
I think its pretty, plus with the black, I can accessorize with virtually any color I want!
Annnnnnd the dress was only $40...SCORE!

okay, so the color combo (I really hate that word. I was just to lazy to spell combonation.) that I am thinking of is blue and silver.

I really love this shoe (Call it Spring, By Aldo for JCP), I think it would go great with the whole grecian theme of the dress.
Now that that is settled, we'll move over to jewlery. Which is a MUCH bigger decision, because lets face it. There are just SO many choices!








AHHHHHHH! So much to decide before May 7th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment