Friday, April 15, 2011

Deas Vail is love.

Can I just take a moment to say how much I love Deas Vail?
I LOVE DEAS VAIL!

The above video is their song "Excuses"
I think that this is my favorite song by them. My second favorite "Birds" but I think it's tied with "Sunlight"

(birds)

(sunlight)

mmmmmm mmmmm. they are so good.

today has been a fairly good day :) I turned in both of my huge projects at school, so that is a huge weight off my chest. After school, I came home and cleaned my room, and then I went to the bank (payday!).
After that, Tory and I went to Red Velvet to look around and get a cupcake. It was delish, and great to catch up!

Random Fact: I love hedgehogs!
I know, I know it's weird.
Anyways, Tyler is in the Readers Theater this year, and their play is "Hans my Hedgehog" I know it sounds kinda dumb, but it is SO good. Tyler plays Hans the Hedgehog.
They are all up in Columbia right now for the state theater competition, and he just called me and said that they got first! Yay!
I am totally excited for him, and tomorrow me and his mom are riding up there to see them preform in the finals! I am totes excited!

Well thats about all.
There are some other things weighing heavily on my heart lately, but I don't want to send out a cryptic blog message that will probably get mis-read.

I hope that everyone has a lovely weekend.
byyyyeeeee.

2 comments:

  1. Random comment: I love hedgehogs too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome! :)
    I'm pretty sure that they are my favorite animal!

    ReplyDelete