Monday, April 11, 2011

mmmmhmmm.

I really need to finish my paper for english.
Like really really really bad.
Sadly, I have no motivation to do so. Oh well. As long as it is finished before Friday at 8:00 a.m. all is well in my world.

Last Thursday was my one year anniversary with Tyler. Wow. So crazy.
When I came home from school, Tyler came over and picked me up, and we went to Lighthouse Lanes to bowl a couple of games. I am such a terrible bowler, but it was totally fun, and I beat him at one game, so YAY ME!
After that, we drove out to DiArpinos which is this little Italian resturaunt out south. It is SO good. We were sitting at our table, and I had to go pee, so I went to the restroom. And when I came back, Tyler was standing there with his guitar so he could sing me a song, in front of everyone. I had told him a looong time ago, (I'm pretty sure it was right before we started dating) on one of our late night telephone conversations, that someday I wanted to be sung to in front of people. I didn't think that he would actually remember. But he did! He sang "Firefly" by Jimmy Needham. I love love love this song, and it really means a lot to me. Last February (2010) Tyler texted me to look up this song, and then told me that it reminded him of me. I was so ecstatic because at the time, I wasn't even sure if he like me or not! haha :) I still get butterflies everytime I hear it.
Then we went to the movies, and saw Big Mama. It was so stinkin hillarious I nearly peed my pants.
I can't believe that I have spent one whole year with him. It's so crazy to look back upon because time has just gone by so stinkin fast!
I can't wait for the rest of our lives together, it will be perfect :)

Sorry if this was annoying of cheesy or whatever, but hey, I didn't make you read it ;)

3 comments:

  1. How ADORABLE!! I LOVE IT! I'm so happy for you :)
    and you look really cute in that picture (:

    ReplyDelete