Thursday, April 21, 2011

Wedding...Thursday?

Once again I forgot all about Wedding Wednesday. I am so right brained, it is not even funny. Schedules do me absolutely no good!
Anyways, here is a round up of wedding goodness that I absolutely love!


This whole wedding is just a gem. But the thing that I loved most about it was the kite boutonnieres! So cute, and they would be an incedibly easy DIY!




Eeep! I LOVE these handmade banners, and the wedding poster idea!



I found this adorable cake floating around my tumblr dash.
I love rainbow layer cakes so much.

*SIDENOTE* 
I'm sorry if I have been annoying everyone with my "oh woe is me" posts. I find that when I look back at events or certain times in my life, I don't really remember how I was feeling. So whenever I write it down, I can look back at this blog and be like "oh yeah, I remember now!" sorry if that makes no sense, nu it does in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment