Thursday, March 10, 2011

worrying too much.

I wish that I didn't worry so much. I seriously worry about every.single.little.thing.
I let is get the best of me most of the time, and it's annoying.
I wish I could just have a little faith, and know that everything is going to work out just like it should, because God is in control and everthing, but sometimes it's just so hard.
It freaks me out whenever I can't see something all laid out in front of me. I need to know every single step, and every single detail.
This next big step in my life is one that is going to take a lot of strength and faith. It really is a free fall, but I need to realize that God is my safety net that is there to catch me after I jump. (was that a really cliched metaphor? I think so. But I don't care. It really applies to everything right now.)
In my heart of hearts, I know that everything is going to work out just like we've planned. I know that God will provide a way, and that perhaps this period of my life was designed to bring me closer to him through faith and trust and lots of prayer.

I know that this post was vague, but I didn't feel like pouring my whole entire soul to the internet ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment