Wednesday, January 26, 2011

good times.

today went along quite swimmingly! I got out of school at 10 a.m. (which by the way is the greatest thing EVER. seriously.) and my mother and I went shopping as planned. We never made it to Borders because we ended up spending waaaaaay more time than we had expected shopping, plus we got slightly mobbed by this saleslady trying to sell us $80.00 lotion...yeah NOT happening.
First off, we hit up the Old Navy because my mom had to return some stuff. Usually I don't find much at Old Navy, so I went in with low expectations. However, they were having this seriously incredible sale! All clearance items were 50% the already marked down price on the tag, which is always good.

I got this super cute coral tank for a  whopping $2.50. I know, I know, I'm a big spender ;)

I got two pairs of these cargo skinnies. One in the above greyish color, and another in black for just $4.50 a pair. AH!

For some reason, I have a weakness for super comfy lounge pants. Especially when they are only $3.00.

I also got a blue and white checkered shirt, a super cute scarf, and the most ADORABLE rainboots that I have ever seen in my life! Though I couldn't find any pictures of those three items...sad day.

We then meandered through Forever 21, where I bought the cutest shirt I have ever seen. (In my humblest opinion of course.)
and of course, I couldn't find a picture of it either. Which is okay, since almost everyone that reads this knows me and sees me sometimes. So you all will get to see me wearing it. Lucky You!! :) tehe, that was a joke.

After those eventful excursions, we went to my deratologist to get a solution to this dreadful acne that has made my face it's home. He prescribed me some pills and gave me this little tube of stuff. hopefully it works. or I will die. again, that was a joke. I am just full of laughs today!
This appointment led me to go to the Clinique counter in Dillards, because I need to get some super light weight makeup due to my stupid skin being extremely sensitive and fair. In fact I am so albino,(or "porcelain" as the nice self-esteem inducing saleslady at the counter says) that even the lightest of shades that Clinique carries is to dark for my face.

I present to you, Exhibit A. And let me tell you, that stuff is WHITE. so sad for me. I guess I'll have to go check out the MAC counter and see what they have to offer.
Darn you fair and pocelain *cough*albino*cough* skin! Because of you, I can't just trot off to Wal-Mart and by inexpensive makeup like normal people.

well that was all the comings and goings of the day. Now I am sitting at work in an empty lab, basically getting paid to sit here and blog. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment