Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm not really one to set New Years resolutions.
Goals quite honestly scare me a little, because if I don't acieve them, then I have failed. AndI DO NOT like failing.
However, this year I am throwing everything that I believe in to the wind, and I am setting a New Years resolutions. Gasp!Oooooo Ahhhhhh.

My resolution is to be a more forgiving person, To not hold my grudges, and to actually talk to people if I am upset with them, even for the stupidest of reasons.
My stubborness and grudge holding got in the way of a really strong friendship last year, and I've just now gotten around to opening up to the actual friend about it. It was kinda hard to do, but I'm really really glad that I did it, I feel SO MUCH better!

So heres to a new year with revived friendships :)

No comments:

Post a Comment