Monday, January 10, 2011

restless.

All of winter break I have been SO lazy.
I've slept till 10 almost every day, and after that I have read books, and watched tv shows on hulu.
All of this realing an tv watching has made me so ready for school to start...buuuut not really. Once it starts back I will probably be back to my regular complaining.

This year has started great. I'm really excited about all the things that it will bring. Melissa and I had lunch together on Friday, and it made me really happy. We talked for two hours, just catching up and mending our friendship. It was nice :)

Today my mom and I went to OTC to get my new books. Thanks to my band scholarship I didn't have to pay anything, and I still have $200 left over! After that we went to Classified Fashions, which is a resale store, so I could sell some of the clothes that I cleaned out of my closet. Usually they don't buy that much stuff, but they bought a little over half of what I brought, and I got $60 for it! Woooo Hoooo :)

I wish I was compelled to blog more often, though lately it seems that I have absolutely nothing to talk about. I'm the reason for this is because I've been doing nothing worth talking about...like reading and watching tv shows...wow.

Oh, and also I started and Tumblr. I think I'm going to use it to post all the pictures that I find that I like and stuff, and occasionally I'll post some on here. You should go visit it, and then make one too. Because it's so cool to have a tumblr. Obvi. CLICK HERE TO VISIT MY TUMBLR. but you don't have to. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment