Wednesday, January 19, 2011

new semester and wedding wednesday.

so yesterday declared the start of a new semester.
I am less than thrilled. My classes are okay, but they aren't as great as my classes last semester.  In all my classes but one, I am the only person under 20. Everybody keeps on asking me if I'm engaged, and this older lady in my english class gave me this huge lecture on the horrors of being engaged while I'm still in college. The whole class overheard this convo, which lead me into a speech about how it is not an engagement ring, but a promise ring.
Ugh, people.
I'm going to try and keep my chin up though, and persever through my school work and remain attentive.

on a brighter note...wedding wednesday!

I LOVE how this is all DIY. I'm not really loving the dark icing, but I'm definitely leaning towards separate cakes most likely in multiple colors.

this is a super cute way to do a contemporary guest book. again, completely DIY.

I love this style of dress. It's simple and elegant and has a bit of whimsy to it.

I know that a wedding is a little while off, but I think that posting my huge collection of pictures will help , me get more of a grasp of what I want.

1 comment:

  1. yes, Yes, YES!!!!! I L.O.V.E. Wedding Wednesday!!! :D And I'm sorry about the lady in you class giving a lecture. She really should be poking her nose around in other people's business! You guys are totally meant for each other!! Love Ya!!! See you at church!!!

    ReplyDelete