Saturday, January 15, 2011

winter guard and a Mac.

today has been absolutely wonderful.
First, I went to Winter Guard practice, to help out Jessi since Brooke and Zach were gone. It was SO fun. I miss doing guard so much, so it was a wonderful experience to be able to help out. The girls have a beautiful show too! There song is "Home" by Vanessa Carlton. It reminds me so much of our "Breathe Me" by Sia show. Ahhhh it's so good. And for helping out today, I get a free ticket to next Saturdays competition! Which is oh so exciting because those competitions are so exciting! Plus, I got to spend some time with Melissa which was really great. :)
When I got home, the Apple delivery guy was dropping off out brand new Mac! I'm so excited about that too!
Well, I'm off to practice piano, and later I'm going over to Tylers.
I hope you al have a great weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment