Thursday, October 21, 2010

day 11

your favorite T.V. shows.
I never used to ever watch tv...and then we got netflix.
and thus begins my love for the following shows.

I will go ahead and cover my TLC obsessions in one swoop.
I am one of those girls who has dreamed about her wedding since the say she was born.
This show gives me warm fuzzy feelings, and makes me all happy and emotional.
I just LOVE weddings.
also, Randy and Keisha are the best ever. If I had enough money to fork over thousands on a wedding dress I would be marching straight to Kleinfelds to have Randy and Keisha help me out.
Sadly, my income is not so great to spend thousands on one dress for one day.
boo.


Cake Boss.
mmmm I love me some cake! and I love watching people make huge cakes.
The only bad thing, is that watching it always makes me hungry.


there is something about this show that I find fascinating in an almost sick kind of way.
These little girls look like dolls.
I'm not quite sure about my feelings towards putting 4 year olds in full makeup with fake tans and hair extensions, but it makes for a very entertaining show.


I love clothes.
I love to watch people learn how to buy and wear clothes that look good.


Basically I am obsessed with reality tv, and it is totally lame.
In middle school I watched Laguna Beach religiously.
I also watch teen mom. It is a terrible guilty pleasure.

I am lamee!

No comments:

Post a Comment