Tuesday, October 5, 2010

the doctor, kettle chips, and cool pictures.

well this afternoon at 1:40 I am going to the doctor.
Going to the doctor is NOT one of my favorite past times AT ALL.
But I am going non the less and hopefully my poor little heart will decide to calm itself down, and no heart monitors will be needed!

I'm just sitting here at OTC waiting for my mom to get out of her class that she teaches so she can take me to the doctor because I don't want to loose my parking spot.
lamelamelame.

I just ate a bag of smokehouse barbeque kettle chips. I love those things. Except for they make my mouth burn a little bit.

well I have nothing else to say, so here is some pictures that I like.
I really REALLY need some of this right now. Except I can't, because the doctor says I can only drink water :(

I love thread. and old pretty drawers. and pink!

you can say what you want about Taylor Swift, but she has awesome hair, and is just so cute! and her song lyrics are so sweet.

yes, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment