Friday, October 15, 2010

day five.

My Siblings.

I have two little brothers, Ryan and Troy.
Ryan is 15 and Troy is 9.
I really wish that I had some pictures of them on this computer, because they are both just too adorable! I think I'll take some this afternoon.

I guess I will start with Ryan.
During the my years of being 7 to around 16 me and Ryan fought constantly. We fought over who got to use the Toy Story cup with the crazy straw, who ate the most broccoli, who forgot to turn off the bathroom light, etc etc.
However, now that Ryan and I have both done a little bit of growing up, we get along quite swimmingly! It doesn't really help that Ryan is 5' 9 (meaning he towers over me) and much more muscular. So the reason for me being so nice and sweet to him is probably just the intimidation factor. haha :)
Here are some things about Ryan that I think are pretty cool...
  • He is a black belt in Martial Arts...again the intimidation factor!
  • He is such a great brother to Troy. Ryan never ditches him or leaves him out because he's a little kid. He will always spend hours with Troy practicing his soccer or martial arts, or playing legos or something. It's so sweet.
  • He has awesome taste in music. He has introduced me to at least half the bands I listen to.
  • He is OBSESSED with Star Wars. Like seriously. Posters, comics, action figures, iPod apps, everything is Star Wars. But in a cool way...
  • He has one of the biggest hearts. He is compassionate and caring. He's just really a great guy.
Then there is Troy.
Troy is the last addition to the Lindsey family and is just the biggest bundle of joy!
Here are some things about Troy...
  • He has a brown belt in martial arts. (thats a step lower than black...at age 9!)
  • He is an incredible soccer player.
  • He is seriously the sweetest kid ever. He always helps my dad with yardwork, and he loves to bake with me and my mom.
  • He has 4 hermit crabs that he named Superman, Spiderman, Bumpy, and Roundy. He calls himself their "Crab Daddy" which I think is absolutely hillarious!
  • He will always come up to me and give me his biggest hugs and tell me that I'm the best big sissy in the world! True, I'm his only sister...but it's still sweet!
In other news...
Today has been grand so far! My speech class took a "field trip" down to the commons area, to the bake sale that the culinary classes are having to support breat cancer. I bought a rice crispy and it was so good! :)
It was also pink!

My mom and I always go out to lunch on Fridays, and today we are going to Taylors. Taylors is like a locally owned Steak n Shake type diner that has been in Springfield for 60 years. Neither of us has ever been ther before so we're pretty excited!

I hope your day is going great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment