Thursday, October 14, 2010

I have some catching up to do...day three and four

Day Three.
My First Love.
I wish with all my heart that I could say that my first love was truly Jesus.
Sadly, these past fourish years I've gone through a bit of a "rebellious stage" I guess is one thing you could call it. I pretty much ignored God, and at times even doubted his existence. Thankfully, I've stopped being such a dummy and I'm now desire to fall completely in love with God. I want my heart to be captivated by him.

So here is my first love...

This is Tyler <3
Tyler is my first boyfriend.
The first person I held hands with.
My first kiss.
My first "I love you"
My first everything.
Tyler is so incredibly perfect for me. He is so good looking. Actually, he is the BEST looking guy I've ever seen! He is so sweet, and he really cares about me, and about US. Tyler respects me, and to me, that means more than anything.
Tyler sings amazing.
Tyler plays guitar amazing.
Tyler is a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

Day Four
My Parents.
My parents are pretty neat people!
My mom is a part time math teacher at OTC and when she is not doing that, she is a stay at home mom.
I admire my mom a lot. Whenever she found out that she was pregnant with me, she dropped her teaching job at MSU so she could be home with me always, and raise me herself.
She keeps our house in immaculate shape. I have no idea how she does it.

My Dad is an Electrical Engineer.
He is funny, and likes to sing old 80's songs really loud in the mornings.
He likes electronics, and he is really good a carpentry.


5 comments:

  1. Hello! Thank you for your very sweet comment! I am so glad to have found your blog. I am following now. : ) Have a wonderful night, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your part about Tyler, so sweet! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mandy: you are most welcome! your blog is one of my favorites :)

    katie: thank you! you're blog is absolutely wonderful, and so far you're 30 day challenge is fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! the part about Tyler was so adorable! I'm glad that your happy with him. Good guys are hard to come by.

    I just found your blog and now im following! I love it!

    Wanna follow?
    Marja<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe thanks
    and thanks for taking the time to read too!
    of course Ill follow :)

    ReplyDelete