Thursday, October 28, 2010

the days fly by...

Day 16.
your dream house.


ooooo I love this one! Though honestly, when  think about my dream house, I don't think much about the exterior. Of course I would prefer something cutesy and older with a colored front door, but quite honestly I don't care if I spend the rest of my life in a cookie cutter subdivision house, or an apartment somewhere. Like with most things, to me it's the interior that matters.
That being said, here are some pictures that I have collected for house inspiration down the road!


oh my my, how perfectly wonderful does this bed look?
I want me and my husband to have a room like this one.
comfy and cozy. a sweet retreat to just spend time together.

I know that this kitchen, is completely unorganized and messy, but it's filled with life.
The kitchen in my house, has always been warm and inviting. My mom is always in there cooking something, and us kids are always in there doing homework. It smells like pumpkin spice and sugar cookies.
When I am married and have a family, I want my kitchen to be like the one that I grew up with. I'm gonna be one of those moms that hangs up every picture and every good grade on the fridge. My kids will probably hate me for it later, but I really don't care :)
I want to be cooking dinner, waiting for my husband to come home, and helping my kids with homework.
I want the kitchen to be a place where everyone can just let their hair down.
A place where me and my kids can go crazy and make crazy art and do cool crafts.
I love kitchens.
I feel like they say a lot about a house.

here are just some random home interior picture that I find to be perfection...











pretty pretty pretty :)

Day 17
something you look forward to.
  1. Mine and Brianna's Haloween Bonfire Extravaganza this saturday!
  2. Taking Graphics Design next semester
  3. getting baptized this sunday
  4. getting married! Eeeeeee :)
  5. creating a family
  6. deciding on a career
  7. having the rest of my life to spend with my true love
  8. getting to know Jesus :)
Day 18
something I regret
oh man. I know that some people live without regrets, but I'm not one of those people.
I think that regreting something and forgiving yourself of something are two completely different things. I don't need to forgive myself of anything, because Jesus has done that for me. He has cleared everything away that I am not proud of, so I've forgiven myself of that!
But I there are definitely things that I regret doing. Such as...
  • wasting so much time in high school. I already hit on this, but I wish I would have spend more time just being myself and having fun with friends, rather than changing and hating myself because of a dumb guy. lame!
  • taking so long to finally accept Jesus.
  • talking back to my parents. as I've grown up (kinda haha) I've made the grand discovery that my parents really do know what they are talking about! :) I could just kick myself for all the times I fought with them and argued with them about things they were doing, just so I would stay out of trouble.
I think that pretty much it! Have a great day :)



No comments:

Post a Comment