Monday, October 18, 2010

day 8

a place that I have been

DISNEY WORLD!
this past spring break, the band took a trip to disney world, and we got to march in a real disney parade right down mainstreet! It was absolutely magical.

I am such a geek, and I love all things disney.
Here are some of my favorite moments from this trip :)


this is our florida groups(minus jessi because she was taking the picture)
we are sitting outside of the theater where we saw Beauty and the Beast at Hollywood Studios! This is the first thing that we did upon arriving in Disney World.

notice how we all appear to be soaking wet.
this is because we WERE soaking wet.
It poured the entire first day that we were there. But that didn't stop us from having tons of fun! Looking back on it, the rain actually made it even more fun :)


the first ride that we rode was the Toy Story 3D Mania ride.
talk about AWESOME.
also, pardon my awkward facial expression. I was on a Disney high.
this is me and melissa before we marched in the Magic Kingdom.


cinderella's castle!

we met POCHAHONTAS!

we met mickey mouse!


we met ALADDIN!
this was absolutely HUGE for all of us girls, because we had crushed on the cartoon aladdin when we were little. It was so great.

Going to Disney World was most definitely the best trip ever. I had been once when I was three, and I was afraid that at seventeen it wouldn't fulfill the magical memories that I had of it.
But it did!
It was wonderful, and I wouldn't trade that week of my life for anything in the world!
:)

 

2 comments:

  1. Your so lucky! I always wanted to go to Disney world. My parents went there for a "buisness trip"(Like i really believe that) and they said it was amazing. Im glad that you got to go and had loads of fun!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just laughed and laughed and laughed and almost started to cry. I miss this so much! This made me so happy!!! It was truly magical! and the rain made it great!!! I wish he could redo this whole trip again!

    ReplyDelete