Sunday, October 17, 2010

day 6 and day 7

yesterday was super busy which equals no blogging.
I think that is okay though, because I would much rather have a life outside of the internet :)

anyways, the topic for day 6 a picture of something that makes you happy.
I have a picture and a video.
I hope thats okay!

this picture was taken last night at our church's fall festival.
Tyler was a mad scientist in a skit. He is soo funny :)
I promise that in normal everyday life he does not have gray hair or a mustache!
I just love this picture, even though its weird, and I don't look to great.
I just think its so us :)

This is the video... :)


two summers ago, me and my BESTEST EVER FRIEND brianna, (p.s. read her blog! http://newlife-anewlife.blogspot.com/) went to see THE JONAS BROTHERS in St.Louis. We were both completely Euphoric. We screamed, we cried, we danced, we sang. It was a beautiful time in both of our lives.
this is after I signed their bus!
such wonderfullness :)
speaking of brianna, we are going to her hottie grandma's house tonight!
it shall be grand.
someday I will write a whole post devoted to hottie grandma.
she is the coolest ever.
she also drove me and brianna to the jonas brother's concert, so how could we not love that woman?

Day 7
My favorite movies...hmmm

My number one favorite movie of all time is without a doubt Pochahontas.
when I was little, and people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, I would always say "Preferably Pocahontas, but I will settle for an Indian Princess."
No lie. It is on video.
I was a strange little child.

well I don't really have a list of favorites, but here are some that I really enjoy...








well thats all, have a great day! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Pirates of the Caribean! That's my all time favorite movie. It has my favorite actress in it Keira Knightly.

    Thanks for following!

    Marja <3

    ReplyDelete