Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day One

I am starting Katies 30 Day Blog Challenge today, and I know that I'm a few days late but oh well! Plus, my english teacher made starting a daily blog a huge project for this semester. fun fun! I don't know if I will get any readers from this, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

But if you do happen to stumble upon my dear old blog here, here is some stuff about me! I promise I'm really not this narcissistic usually :)

This is me.
Hi! I'm Karasyn.
Here are 15 thing about me.
1. I have attended church since before I was born, however, just this past sunday, October 10, 2010 (10/10/10 hehe) I FINALLY accepted Jesus Christ into my heart! It was a battle that I had been fighting for a while, and I'm so glad I finally did it! I also go to Broadway Baptist Church in Springfield Missouri. I love it very very much!

2. I am a student at Ozarks Technical Community College. Right now I am studying Business and Graphic Design. I hope to one day have my own graphic design business, and be a wedding planner!

3. I love love love to sew up stuff and doodle and make art journals. I guess you could call me crafty? To me, sewing and art journaling is a great release from my thoughts. I love it <3

4. I am dating the love of my life Tyler Inglett. He is absolutely incredible.

5. I have the best friends, and I love them very much. I know that every girl in the world says that her friends are the best, but mine are the bestEST! haha I'm so clever.

this is my bestest ever friend Brianna! She is just a bundle of joy and hilarity!


these are all of my church friends! they are some pretty cool girls :)


this is my other best friend Caitlin. Me and her pretty much have the same brain. We also stalk people in a very uncreepy way.

6. I love clothes. I love love love love them. I think that fashion is an art. I have not yet worn sweats or an old T-Shirt to school yet, and its my goal to never do it!

7. I also love thrift stores, flea markets, vintage stores...pretty much anything that is old! I live like 5 minutes away from Red Velvet Art, and I am sooooo super excited for its opening!

8. I like music a lot.  I have been playing piano since I was five, and even though I don't play competitively anymore, I still like to play around at home. I also play the flute in the orchestra at church. My favorite artists to listen to are...Brooke Fraser, A Fine Frenzy, Hillsong, Addison Road, Leeland, Relient K, as cities burn, The Almost, and last but not least...The Jonas Brothers! I know. I'm a nerd.

9. I love to bake. I make a mean chocolate chip cookie.

10. I am a TLC (yes, the channel) lover. I know, I know. Lame, but its true! I love Say Yes to the Dress, Toddlers and Tiaras, Cake Boss, and 19 Kids and Counting. I also love Project Runway, The Tyra Show, Americas Next Top Model.

11. I still love Mary-Kate and Ashley. I have loved them since Full House. I have a complete collection of their movies. Their style is also brilliant. seriously.

12. I have a major shoe fetish. I can't seem to have enough shoes. My closet space doesn't seem to agree with me though.

13. Fall and Spring are my favorite seasons. Fall for Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and Spring for green grass.

14. I have a pretty cool family. I have a mom and a dad and two little brothers. However, Ryan is 15 and a good 5 inches taller then me. I am fairly tiny at a mere 5 foot 4.

15. My ultimate goal in life is to be married and be a great godly wife for my husband, and have 2-4 kids and teach them how to be creative and love life. :)

4 comments:

  1. love learning about new people!
    and so excited for you about accepting jesus! that is great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I'm so super excited about it!
    and thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #1---AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your new walk with the Lord!!!!

    ReplyDelete