Monday, October 25, 2010

i am a bad blogger.

so the weekend was once again super busy, and I found myself not even thinking about the internet! This is saying a lot coming from me, because sadly I am a fairly internet obsessed person.

anyways, so here are the days that I neglected while I was out and about having a fantastic weekend:)

Day 12.
something you believe in.

I believe in many things, so I'll try to put some of the main things on this list.

1. I believe in God. I believe in Jesus. I believe in the Holy Spirit. I believe that they are one perfect holy trinity. The holy trinity boggles my mind every time I think about it, but I know that it is a very true thing.
2. Along with number 1, I believe that Jesus died on a cross for everyones sin, including my own. Jesus will always forgive me, and he is the rock that I am tied to. He lifts me up and guides me through this world that is not my home.
3. People are beautiful because of their imperfections.
4. TRUE LOVE. I spent the majority of my high school years wasting time and fretting about finding my future husband. I worried my self sick over it. I changed myself too much, in order to get a guy to like me, and in the end nothing worked out with him. I took it pretty hard, and I convinced myself that I wasn't good enough for anyone, and that I was ugly and gross and all around wretched. I ignored my friends, cried myself to sleep, was moody, depressed, and for lack of a better way of putting it, completely stupid. Just when I though I was at my breaking point, God stepped in, and I met Tyler for the very first time. Someday I'll post our story on here :) Anyways, so if there is anyone out there who is completely depressed, at the thought of being single, don't be. Take this time to be yourself and chase after your dreams(no matter how crazy or intimidating you think that they are) and take time to pursue God. Don't waste your time. You'll only want to kick yourself later.

I believe in other things to, but those are the four main ones.

Day 13.
Goals.

oh my goodness. I find writing goals down to be an extremely intimidating thing. I feel that once a goal is written down, it must be accomplished, so usually goals are something that I keep personal, but I signed up for this challenge, so here goes nothin'!

Goal 1.
Now that I am a christian, my goal is to completely fall in love with God. I want to read my bible, and pray, and meditate, and urgently seek the heart of my creator.

Goal 2.
I want to get married within the next three years. I know that a lot of people think that getting married young is a mistake, but I've never seen it that way. I can't think of anything better, than starting our my new life with my true love young. To me, learning and growing together, can only bring good. I know that financially it's harder, but if Gods on your side, you are under his financial umbrella. I believe that if you serve him, and give back what he has given to you through tithing, that he will always take care of you and provide.

Goal 3.
I want to have at least on child before 25. I want to be a mom more than anything in the world. I can't think of anything more precious than creating life, and raising children and teaching them to be strong, loving, and creative.

Goal 4.
Decide on a career. Graduate College. This is going to be the most tricky I think.

Goal 5.
Develop a simple lifestyle. Take joy in the smaller things, and learn that designer brands and material things(no matter how cute and adorable that they might be!) do not equal happiness.

Goal 6.
Eat healthier. I've cut soda out of my diet. I can drink it once a month, but I don't really even want to anymore. I need to learn to like vegetables!

Day 14.
A Picture You Love.







I love wedding pictures, and seeing two people in love.

Day 15.
A Bible Verse.


I have an extremely hard time just being still. I'm always thinking, or worrying, or doing something. This verse helps me to just take time and be still before my creator.

well thats all, I think!
have a good day :)


1 comment: