Tuesday, October 19, 2010

day 9

A Picture of Your Friends
So I am definitely breaking the rules here, because this is going to result in many pictures!
Left to Right: Kristi(a super cool exchange student from Russia!) Brianna, Me.

We did it!
This is Brenna, Me, Holly, Chelsea, and Allison after graduation


Lindsey and I when we were in line to get our diplomas :)


Caitlin, Me, and Bethany.
We tried to dye a chunk of our hair blonde and it FAILED.


Jennifer, Sarah, Katie, Sadie, Leah and me.
At World of fun for S.T.A.R.S!
(it's a prom alternative that we do at our church. It's super fun!)


The "Subway" in Hollywood Studios...so fun :)


more hollywood studios :p



Brianna, Tyler, and Me.
Taken randomly after school one day by our super talented friend Andrew Edwards.


New Years Party!
I promise its sparkling grape juice in those glasses!! :)


caitlin and I being silly.

fun times at winter guard practice!
Alanna, Mariah, Leah, and Me.


MFuge mission trip in South Carolina!
Jessica, Caitlin, Me, Lindsey, and Leah :)

Well those are just some of my favorites...sorry for the picture overload :)

No comments:

Post a Comment